• USB Type-C™ hub with 2x USB Type-C™ and 2x USB Type-A ports
• 2x USB Type-C™ with a transfer rate of up to 10 Gbit/s
• 2x USB Type-A with a transfer rate of up to 10 Gbit/s
• Housing made of high-grade aluminium
• Supports Windows®, macOS®
• Integrated USB cable - 12 cm length
USB 3.1 (Gen 2) Type-C™ interface to host computer
2x USB 3.1 (Gen 2) Type-A interfaces
2x USB 3.1 (Gen 2) Type-C™ interfaces
LED for power and access
Fourfold USB performance
Favorite holiday photos need to be shared quickly with friends and family? No problem! With the USB 3.1 (Gen 2) standard it is now possible to transfer data to multiple devices simultaneously at twice the transfer rate of USB 3.0 - without having to repeatedly insert different storage media. This not only saves time, but also provides convenience.
The mixture does it - and the IB-HUB1427-C31 shows the way. It has two USB Type-C™ as well as two Type-A connectors and thus maintains the balance between the tried and tested connectors and the “new” ones, which are entering the working world and living rooms. This makes it the perfect companion for existing devices as well as for new acquisitions.
By using the integrated cable you’ll never ask yourself again “Where did I leave the right cable?” because now you are just ready to plug in the device.
Data sheets, manuals, firmware updates, drivers and other software.
Here you can find answers to the most frequently asked questions regarding our products.
Are special drivers required?
No, only the standard USB drivers are required, which are already pre-installed on your system. Please make sure that the USB drivers are up to date.
Is Plug & Play supported?
Yes, Plug & Play is supported.
What is the cable length?
In most cases you will find this information in our data sheet. You can view and download the data sheet on the product page under "Download/FAQ/Support" - "Download Center".
Which memory cards are supported?
You can find this information for each product in our datasheet (also for download). You can view and download the data sheet on the product page under "Download/FAQ/Support" - "Download".
What is Multi-LUN?
The term Multi-LUN stands for the function of being able to read several memory cards at a time. For example, SD and microSD cards can be read and written to at the same time in a card reader. If the card reader is not Multi-LUN capable, only one memory card can be used at a time. In addition, all other memory cards must be removed from the card reader.
The hub/card reader is without function after sleep mode!
Windows® may have automatically turned off the USB root hub to save power. To prevent this from happening, use the following steps to change the USB root hub settings to keep it powered on during sleep mode.
Windows 8/8.1 and 10
• Go to the Windows® settings and select "System" - "Network operation and energy saving". Then select the "additional power settings".
• Click the power plan settings you want to change.
• Click "Change advanced power settings.
• Click the plus sign (+) next to "USB Settings" and ""Selective USB Power Saving Setting" to expand the options and change the setting to "Disabled".
• Click OK to apply the setting.
Note: After applying these settings, you may need to disconnect and reconnect your USB device to reconnect.
Our friendly support team is glad to help you further and support you with solutions to any issue.