• USB Type-A hub with 2x Type-C™ and 2x Type-A USB ports
• 2x USB Type-C™ with a transfer rate up to 5 Gbit/s
• 2x USB Type-A with a transfer rate up to 5 Gbit/s
• Housing made of high-grade aluminium and plastic
• Supports Windows®, macOS®
• Integrated USB cable - 10 cm length
1x USB 3.0 Type-A with integrated cable
2x USB 3.0 Type-A - up to 5 Gbit/s
2x USB 3.0 Type-C™ - up to 5 Gbit/s
The middle does the trick - and the IB-HUB1426-U3 demonstrates it. It has two USB Type-C™ as well as two Type-A connectors and keeps the balance between the longstanding connections and those that are entering the work and living rooms. This makes it the perfect companion for existing equipment as well as for equipment purchased in the future.
10 cm integrated cable
By using the integrated cable you’ll never ask yourself “Where did I leave the fitting cable?” because now you are always ready to plug in the device.
Data sheets, manuals, firmware updates, drivers and other software.
Here you can find answers to the most frequently asked questions regarding our products.
Are special drivers required?
No, only the standard USB drivers are required, which are already pre-installed on your system. Please make sure that the USB drivers are up to date.
Is Plug & Play supported?
Yes, Plug & Play is supported.
What is the cable length?
In most cases you will find this information in our data sheet. You can view and download the data sheet on the product page under "Download/FAQ/Support" - "Download Center".
Which memory cards are supported?
You can find this information for each product in our datasheet (also for download). You can view and download the data sheet on the product page under "Download/FAQ/Support" - "Download".
What is Multi-LUN?
The term Multi-LUN stands for the function of being able to read several memory cards at a time. For example, SD and microSD cards can be read and written to at the same time in a card reader. If the card reader is not Multi-LUN capable, only one memory card can be used at a time. In addition, all other memory cards must be removed from the card reader.
The hub/card reader is without function after sleep mode!
Windows® may have automatically turned off the USB root hub to save power. To prevent this from happening, use the following steps to change the USB root hub settings to keep it powered on during sleep mode.
Windows 8/8.1 and 10
• Go to the Windows® settings and select "System" - "Network operation and energy saving". Then select the "additional power settings".
• Click the power plan settings you want to change.
• Click "Change advanced power settings.
• Click the plus sign (+) next to "USB Settings" and ""Selective USB Power Saving Setting" to expand the options and change the setting to "Disabled".
• Click OK to apply the setting.
Note: After applying these settings, you may need to disconnect and reconnect your USB device to reconnect.
Our friendly support team is glad to help you further and support you with solutions to any issue.