• Premium aluminum housing
• 7x USB 3.0 interface up to 5 Gbit/s
• 7x fast charging ports up to 5 V, 2.4 A
• Supports BC 1.2 and smart charging for all tablets and smartphones
• With 3 separate power switches for power-saving
• Including 48 W power adapter
• Overvoltage protection
• LED display for charging current
• LEDs for power and access
7x USB 3.0 hub
All USB ports provide up to 5 V / 2.4 A to charge mobile devices
LED display for charging current of the first USB interface - LED for power and access
Plug & Play and Hot Swap
Many specialized features
The USB 3.0 ports on this hub are special because all of them can load any connected mobile devices with up to 2.4 A. The intelligent chipset determines the best charging rate for all models. As a bonus, the LED display on the front shows the amperage of the devices connected to the first USB port.
The IB-6702AC is connected to the PC via USB 3.0 and achieves transfer rates of up to 5 Gbit/s. If the Hub or there are devices to be loaded the included power adapter with up to 48 W provides Remedy.
Data sheets, manuals, firmware updates, drivers and other software.
Here you can find answers to the most frequently asked questions regarding our products.
Are special drivers required?
No, only the standard USB drivers are required, which are already pre-installed on your system. Please make sure that the USB drivers are up to date.
Is Plug & Play supported?
Yes, Plug & Play is supported.
What is the cable length?
In most cases you will find this information in our data sheet. You can view and download the data sheet on the product page under "Download/FAQ/Support" - "Download Center".
Which memory cards are supported?
You can find this information for each product in our datasheet (also for download). You can view and download the data sheet on the product page under "Download/FAQ/Support" - "Download".
What is Multi-LUN?
The term Multi-LUN stands for the function of being able to read several memory cards at a time. For example, SD and microSD cards can be read and written to at the same time in a card reader. If the card reader is not Multi-LUN capable, only one memory card can be used at a time. In addition, all other memory cards must be removed from the card reader.
The hub/card reader is without function after sleep mode!
Windows® may have automatically turned off the USB root hub to save power. To prevent this from happening, use the following steps to change the USB root hub settings to keep it powered on during sleep mode.
Windows 8/8.1 and 10
• Go to the Windows® settings and select "System" - "Network operation and energy saving". Then select the "additional power settings".
• Click the power plan settings you want to change.
• Click "Change advanced power settings.
• Click the plus sign (+) next to "USB Settings" and ""Selective USB Power Saving Setting" to expand the options and change the setting to "Disabled".
• Click OK to apply the setting.
Note: After applying these settings, you may need to disconnect and reconnect your USB device to reconnect.
Our friendly support team is glad to help you further and support you with solutions to any issue.