• High quality aluminium stand
• 4x USB 3.0 ports support data transfer rates of up to 5 Gbit/s
• Optimal solution for Windows tablets to connect additional USB devices directly
• Works also with ON-THE-GO (OTG) supported Android devices!
• Build in surge protector in each port to make computer safety
• Including power adapter AC: 100–240 V, 0.5 A, DC: 5 V / 2 A, 10 W
• Supports Microsoft Windows XP or later & Mac OS X 10.2 or later
1x Micro USB 3.0 to 4x USB 3.0 Hub
Hot Swap and Plug & Play
Stand and charging station for smartphones and tablets
Devices with OTG support allow users to be able to connect additional devices to their mobile device via the Micro USB port for added functionality. It's not all about moving files and increasing storage though as you can even connect a mouse or keyboard, allowing you to be more productive on the move.
Quick transfer, quick loading
The Micro USB 3.0 connector achieves data transfer of up to 5 Gbit/s, and is suitable for PCs, laptops and mobile devices that are connected via the host connection to the hub. A 5 V power supply is also available, so that energy-intensive USB devices can be used.
Data sheets, manuals, firmware updates, drivers and other software.
Here you can find answers to the most frequently asked questions regarding our products.
Are special drivers required?
No, only the standard USB drivers are required, which are already pre-installed on your system. Please make sure that the USB drivers are up to date.
Is Plug & Play supported?
Yes, Plug & Play is supported.
What is the cable length?
In most cases you will find this information in our data sheet. You can view and download the data sheet on the product page under "Download/FAQ/Support" - "Download Center".
Which memory cards are supported?
You can find this information for each product in our datasheet (also for download). You can view and download the data sheet on the product page under "Download/FAQ/Support" - "Download".
What is Multi-LUN?
The term Multi-LUN stands for the function of being able to read several memory cards at a time. For example, SD and microSD cards can be read and written to at the same time in a card reader. If the card reader is not Multi-LUN capable, only one memory card can be used at a time. In addition, all other memory cards must be removed from the card reader.
The hub/card reader is without function after sleep mode!
Windows® may have automatically turned off the USB root hub to save power. To prevent this from happening, use the following steps to change the USB root hub settings to keep it powered on during sleep mode.
Windows 8/8.1 and 10
• Go to the Windows® settings and select "System" - "Network operation and energy saving". Then select the "additional power settings".
• Click the power plan settings you want to change.
• Click "Change advanced power settings.
• Click the plus sign (+) next to "USB Settings" and ""Selective USB Power Saving Setting" to expand the options and change the setting to "Disabled".
• Click OK to apply the setting.
Note: After applying these settings, you may need to disconnect and reconnect your USB device to reconnect.
Our friendly support team is glad to help you further and support you with solutions to any issue.