• External SINGLE System for 5x 3.5" SATA I, II, III (6 Gbit/s) drives
• Interface to PC: USB 3.1, Type-C™, UASP, up to 10 Gbit/s
• Additional USB 3.1 (Gen 2) Type-C™ HUB interface
• EasySwap, assembling by trayless and toolless design
• Supports SINGLE – each drive can be accessed separately
• Hard drives individual power switch without loss of connection
• LED for: Power, HDD in use and access
• 120 mm fan for optimal cooling and performance
• Energy saving by supporting auto power off mode
• Plug & Play and HotSwap
External SINGLE System for 5x 3.5" SATA I, II, III (6 Gbit/s) drives
Interface to PC: USB 3.1 Type-C™, UASP, up to 10 Gbit/s
Additional USB 3.1 (Gen 2) Type-C™ HUB interface
EasySwap, assembling by trayless and toolless design
Quiet operation through 120 mm fan
HotSwap and Plug & Play
Trust is good, control is better
The Kensington Lock support and locks on each HDD tray offer security and protection from accidental removal of the hard drives. They may instead be switched on and off individually with the power buttons on each tray. The LEDs displays additionally show the status of each HDD.
The capabilities of the IB-3805-C31 include various convenient functions. For example the toolless HDD installation, the energy-saving standby mode, the HotSwap ability, Plug & Play and support for both Windows® and macOS® system
It´s (not) getting hot
The housing is made mainly of aluminium and is therefore stable and conducts heat particularly well. The cooling of the drives during heavy operation is also ensured by a large 120 mm fan on the back.
Data sheets, manuals, firmware updates, drivers and other software.
Here you can find answers to the most frequently asked questions regarding our products.
Our friendly support team is glad to help you further and support you with solutions to any issue.