• Creates space on the desktop and provides a more flexible
and productive workspace
• Well-engineered design slim and ergonomic
• Smart Torque Adjust™ built-in spring gauge can be adjusted
to suit various monitor weights
• Gas spring counterbalance moves the monitor with a light touch
• Cable management routes cables under the arm
to reduce clutter for a clean look
• Grommet and desk mount base suit most desks with adjustable clamp height
• Pear-shaped VESA® slot simplifies the mounting of the monitor
• Supports 75x75 und 100x100 VESA® standards
With firm hold
The wall desk mount allows the IB-MS303-T to be attached to desks. The ingenious design ensures a uniformly distributed weight and firm hold on the desk.
No matter how you like to work - the different joints can be moved in many angles. This allows the monitor to be aligned exactly as required. A full rotation of 360° is possible, just like adjusting the height, inclination or distance to the wall.
Data sheets, manuals, firmware updates, drivers and other software.
Here you can find answers to the most frequently asked questions regarding our products.
Why the monitor stand cannot hold the weight of the monitor?
Please make sure that the monitor arm is properly adjusted. With the adjusting screw the monitor stand can be adjusted to the respective weight of the monitor. Please refer to the manual of the product.
Are screws for the monitor included?
Yes, screws to attach the monitor to the monitor stand are included.
Are there any tools for the assembly?
Yes, the appropriate tools are included.
Can the monitor be rotated by 90°?
Yes, the monitor can be rotated 90° in both directions.
Can Curved Monitors be mounted?
Yes, this is possible.
Our friendly support team is glad to help you further and support you with solutions to any issue.