To read and print the file, you require the program Acrobat Reader, which you can download for free from the Adobe website
• 4bay multi SD card reader (2x USB 3.0 + 2x USB 2.0)*
• 1x USB 3.0 + 2x USB 2.0 hub for devices like mouse, keyboard, USB sticks etc.
• Supports SD/SDHC/SDXC up to 128 GB/card
• 4x SD cards and 3x USB devices useable at the same time
• Read and write 7 devices at the same time
• Plug & Play, no driver needed, hot swappable
• USB 3.0 Host up to 5 Gbit/s
• Bus powered, no power adapter needed
• Can be connected to USB 2.0 and 3.0 A-Type interface on PC
• Small size and portable in a pocket, suitable for travel
* For data transfer from SD1 to SD2, SD to PC, SD to
1x USB 3.0 + 2x USB 2.0 Hub
4x SD card reader - up to 128 GB
Raising impact rate
Two SD-cards slots are using USB 2.0 while the other two are using the USB 3.0 standard. Using the USB 3.0 ports, the transfer rates reach up to 5 Gbit/s which makes transferring objects from A to B happen in a breeze.
And the port flows
...Since three additional USb ports are available, two as USB 2.0 standard and one equipped with USB 3.0, in this way, the already used USB 3.0 port on the PC is replicated to the desk.