Zum Lesen von PDF-Dateien müssen Sie den Adobe Acrobat Reader auf Ihrem Computer installieren.
Sie können ihn auf der Website von Adobe herunterladen.
Adobe Acrobat Reader herunterladen
• USB Type-C™ notebook DockingStation with six additional interfaces
• Input (to notebook / PC): USB 3.0 Type-C™
• Output: 1x High Speed HDMI® Type-A (up to 3840x2160@30 Hz) 2x USB 3.0 Type-A (USB 3.0 downward compatible to USB 2.0) 1x Ethernet RJ45, 1x SD card reader (tested up to 128 GB) 1x USB Type-C™ with Power Delivery (PD) function (max. 20 V@3 A)
• Mirroring and extending of the notebook display via HDMI®
• Bus powered, no power supply necessary
Note: Only pass through from downstream USB Type-C™ to upstream for connecting the Type-C™ power supply of the notebook in use.
1x USB Type-C™ with PowerDelivery (PD) function
1x High Speed HDMI® Type-A (up to 3840x2160@30 Hz)
1x Ethernet RJ45
2x USB 3.0 Type-A (USB 3.0 downward compatible to USB 2.0)
A bit of input
USB Type-C™ is the new standard for PCs, notebooks, tablets and the like. The high data transfer rate of the USB 3.0 protocol of up to 5 Gbit/s serves this adapter very well.
Slim and elegant
Due to the low height, the IB-DK4034-CPD is very handy as well as flexible for many situations. With the integrated USB Type-C™ cable you can always get a connection with the latest PCs, laptops or mobile devices.
Working with Android
When combining an ICY BOX DockingStation of the DK-line and the DisplayLink app with an Android smart device, a complete desktop workstation is created including monitor, mouse and keyboard. With this combination, using smartphones and tablets for work becomes an ease. While keyboard and mouse as well as monitor and speakers are already connected to the DockingStation, the smart device is just waiting to be connected to the ICY BOX and to be used as proper replacement for a PC.
Reading and writing emails, creating presentations and surfing the web - all fast and comfortably with handheld smart device, DisplayLink and ICY BOX.
Using an USB OTG cable, the Android device is connected to an ICY BOX DockingStation which in turn is connected to a monitor, mouse and keyboard. One monitor can be hooked with a maximum screen resolution of 1920x1080 pixels. The transmission of audio signals is supported as well and thus headphones or speakers can be connected to the docking station directly.
The following requirements need to be met in order to use an Android device as useful workstation:
• Smartphone or tablet with Android Lollipop (version 5.0 and above)
• USB OTG cable
• ICY BOX DockingStation (IB-DK401, IB-DK402, IB-DK2241AC, IB-DK2401AC, IB-DK2651AC)
• DisplayLink Desktop App available in the GooglePlay Store
Link to DisplayLink Desktop App fromGooglePlay Store