• USB Type-C Alternate Mode* to 4K Ultra HD HDMI®
• Supports resolution up to 4096x2160@60 Hz
• Compatible with HD / Legacy monitors
• Support Extend and Mirror mode
• Plug & Play
• Supports certificated ThunderBoltTM 3 Host PCs
NOTE: Make sure that the USB Type-C source device supports
the "Alternate Mode" (with DisplayPort Video support).
Sharper is barely possible
The HDMI® port can play resolutions up to 4096x2160@60Hz, which should please even the most demanding Ultra HD users.
The new standard
The USB Type-C connector can hold its own against the HDMI® counterpart. The high data bandwidth can easily transfer video resolutions of up to 4096x2160@60Hz, provided the host device supports the "Alternate Mode" (with DisplayPort Video Support).
Data sheets, manuals, firmware updates, drivers and other software.
Here you can find answers to the most frequently asked questions regarding our products.
Our friendly support team is glad to help you further and support you with solutions to any issue.